Grab a Blinkie


Who We Are

Team Blinkies
FCD
Enchanted Scraps Store

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 13, 2024


Hello all!
Hope everyone is staying well and healthy. It has been a strange winter for sure; here in Wyoming. Probably in many places I imagine...

I dropping by to bring you some freebie clusters. 
Kits are purchased from TTD.
Clusters are created by me - Jules.

First I'll drop off something green for you for St. Patrick's Day. 'Captivating' Scrap kit



And these sweet pink clusters are created with
Spring Unicorn Kit
Such a pretty soft pink kit. Love this one so much!!! Reminds me of cotton candy *lol*

I would love to feature your creation on the blog if you use these clusters to create with. 

Stop by the forum for more creative fun and exclusive freebies!
  

tk-Julie-Charm-siggy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Love: